Title of Post :- Banking Trainee - Personal Banking Centre
Experience & Qualifications
Minimum of Five Credit Passes at the GCE ’O’ Level Examination including Mathematics and English
Minimum of two passes at the GCE ’A’ Level Examination (excluding General English)
Age :- Below 23 years
Willing to work Late Night Shifts
Work as a team-player with all other staff members in day-to-day operations.
Good negotiation skills
- Sales and interpersonal skills
- Good product knowledge
- Conversant in Banking operations
- Primarily responsible for Personal Banking Sales at Branches ( i.e. Cross selling and new acquisitions)
- Responsible for Relationship Management of existing clientele
- Handle all banking operations.
- Required to provide Superlative Customer Service
- Responsible for account documentation with regard to opening of Accounts.